Dino Jeff Adventure 2 Dino Jeff Adventure 2

I am suprised.

By all the other reviews, I thought this would be average. But l and behold, it ended up a bit above average (Yay!). I particularly liked the friction and inertia on the dino's movement. Another thing I liked was the way the camera moved. The problem was there was ONLY ONE LEVEL. A long level nonetheless but just one level. Also, the game was a bit simplistic. The most complicated it got was cash-and-health powerups. PRETTY PLEASE add some more levels in Dino Jeff (srsly!?) Adventure 3, and add in upgrades, like maybe an upgrade that allows Dino Jeff or whatever his name is to shoot.
Oh, and also make the levels taller.

- FIN -

PabMo responds:

Thanks for the review. Yeah a lot of the negative feedback was from one user that hates me. You mentioned some good points. I'll keep note for the next one. It'll be much longer and smoother. I'd have someone else doing the art (I hope) so it'd leave more time for me to code. I'll see how the levels look taller.

Alphaland Alphaland

Truly an amazing storyline. At the end, my jaw had literally dropped open. The only thing spoiling it was the end song.

Sequel. Please.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Better as a parody.

A great parody of RPG games, showing how most of the time now all you do is click the appropriate attack, and then the brief movie does the damage. This takes that one step further.
But if this is meant to be a real RPG, then the rating drops.
Also, all you had to do was mash the spacebar. You could have added a feature which enables the player to stop pressing it repeatedly, and actually press it at the appropriate time. A health-killer on your shield would be good.
The voices and music were excellent. D-Mac put a good covering on this (if that's how you'd put it).
Great job. Some more RPG elements (quests and buddies) would earn this a 10. For now, an 8 is my rating for you.

Jungle Destruction Jungle Destruction

Not a bad game.

Good premise, but tricky. Not to mention you could start snoring while you were still playing. It was that boring. Introduce something more exciting in the sequel - a rave party perhaps? :D

Smiley Jump Smiley Jump

11th place!

Very fun game. Love the challenge ideas! Really original.

Pee Man - The Game Pee Man - The Game

Wow, 5th latest flash and already it got front page? That must mean it's awesome!
And it is. Almighty god, you never displease me. ;)

Tanaka's Friendly Adv. Tanaka's Friendly Adv.

I know what Mr. V is from. PM me about it and I'll tell you.

mirosurabu responds:

Mr. Viridian is form Super Meat Boy for PC.

Insane Orb Insane Orb

I am amazed at the simplicity and effectiveness of this. Pong made insane! How could this not have won any award?

Graphics were a bit simple, but for get the point.

The Insanity Box The Insanity Box

Maybe even better than The Impossible Quiz itself!

Poke Me! Poke Me!

Purely epic.

I laughed so hard. Awesome!
I liked the other bits as well, so don't worry, other bits, you're cool too....wait, what am I saying?
In short, purely epic. Purely. Not 18 carat epic. Just completely...well, you get the idea.